* Referral to other community or public resources.
* Settlement needs assessment.
* Assistance in filling out government immigration forms.
* Commissioner for Oaths.
* Preparation courses for the Canadien citizenship exam.
* Francization courses in collaboration with the MIFI.
* French conversation workshop.
* Activities and events: intercultural coffee-chats, cuisines of the world, information sessions, intercultural twinning program, cultural outings, citizen initiatives.
* Family and school support (ICSI).
* Form for Montrealers offering housing to incoming Ukrainians: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfwI6LRUNoi8N0BVjDw5IxcZFwEMMfWwBtdvFWsVtZn2JRYPg/viewform
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Services have resumed. 10/12/2021
people of immigrant background
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h30
Montréal Island, primarily Ahuntsic-Cartierville
Arabic, English, French, FrenchCreole, Punjabi, Spanish
by phone, email, Facebook or through the website