* Day centre.
* Psychosocial follow-ups.
* Phones available for administrative procedures.
* Coffee, breakfast and meals.
* Monthly food assistance.
* Community grocery store: food at low prices.
* Popular education, various workshops.
* Christmas and back-to-school sharing stores coordination.
* Christmas baskets.
* Christmas lunch.
* Transitional housing.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: The day centre is open to sheltered individuals only. Food assistance is open to people living in the H1V and H1W postal codes: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 9h30 to 11h00, by appointment. Meal distribution and other services are only open to people staying at the shelter at this time. 19/04/2021
people experiencing homelessness, people on a low income
day centre: Monday to Sunday 9h00 to 17h00, schedule for the emergency winter measures for the homeless period: 24 hours / 7 days
membership card mandatory for food assitance and community grocery store: $3.50
by phone or in person
for transitional housing admission
40 persons (housing)