Welcoming and support
* Welcoming and assistance for newcomers' settlement.
* Information and referral.
* Assistance with administrative procedures, family reunification, permanent residence and sponsorship applications.
* Intercultural pairing.
* Housing search for asylum seekers.
* Southeast Asian women's club: knitting, physical exercise, meditation, French workshops, etc. Seniors
* Senior abuse prevention. Education
* French course: beginner, intermediate and advanced levels.
* French and English conversation clubs.
* Interpretation and translation.
* Computer introductory courses. Employment
* Job search assistance: information on the job market, individual assistance, skills assessment, workshop, internships.
* Academic and professional guidance. Community action
* Social development partnership.
* New horizons: activities for seniors.
* Cultural outings.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Open. It is possible to reach them through the mobile app, the Facebook page, by email or phone. 29/01/2021
newcomers and people from cultural communities aged 50 and under
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 17h00
Arabic, English, French, Spanish
French course: immigration document, social insurance number