Welcoming and support
* Welcoming and assistance for newcomers' settlement.
* Information and referral.
* Assistance with administrative procedures, family reunification, permanent residence and sponsorship applications.
* Intercultural pairing.
* Southeast Asian women's club: knitting, physical exercise, meditation, French workshops, etc.
* Form for Montrealers offering housing to incoming Ukrainians: Click here Seniors
* Senior abuse prevention.
* New horizons: activities for seniors. Education
* French course: beginner, intermediate and advanced levels.
* French and English conversation clubs.
* Interpretation and translation.
* Computer introductory courses. Employment
* Job search assistance: information on the job market, individual assistance, skills assessment, preparation workshop, search for internships in companies.
* Academic and professional guidance. Community action
* Social development partnership.
* Cultural outings.
Details on the service offer
newcomers and people from cultural communities aged 50 and under
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 17h00
Arabic, English, French, Spanish
French course: immigration document, social insurance number