Organization of intercultural rapprochement through various projects.
* Accompaniment of people from immigration to facilitate their integration to the host society.
* Accompaniment project of people with precarious status: refugees, asylum seekers, undocumented, etc.
* Personalized, free and confidential referral services to help newcomers find ressources in housing, food aid, financial aid, employment, legal advice, access to healthcare, information on individual and working rights, etc. * Legal clinic (Pro Bono).
* Mobilization and citizen involvement: information, awareness and current affairs workshops, intercultural meetings, intercultural twinning, etc.
* Relay women (Femmes-Relais): project facilitating the socioprofessional inclusion of 12 immigrants women by assisting newcomers with integration, translation, citizen involvement and information on the host society.
* Myths and reality workshop: popular education about the host society.
* Discussion in French workshop. * Training and tools for citizens and organizations to facilitate and encourage dialogue and inclusion.
* Intercultural tools: welcome guides, youtube video: A day at my school in the Centre-Sud area.
* Projet Écoles: support for the educational success of youth and the active participation of parents and youth from diverse backgrounds in their schools and neighbourhoods. Support for schools and community youth and family organizations in their efforts to include people of all backgrounds.
Details on the service offer
**Covid-19 Immunization: A Brigade of outreach workers who go door-to-door and provide registration support for Ville-Marie residents. The agents also provide general information about Covid. Services offered in English, French, Spanish, Arabic, Portuguese, and Mandarin. UBER passes available for transportation while supplies last. 15/06/2021**Covid-19: accompaniment by phone or email during confinement. They can assist people who have questions on: Covid-19, rules and responsibilities during confinement and deconfinement; people who have questions on their individual or collective rights; their food, financial, psychological or health needs in over 10 languages. Accompaniment is free, confidential and personalized. All group activities cancelled. 20/05/2020
immigrants and non immigrants, organizations, individuals and community workers, companies, asylum seekers, people with precarious status
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 17h00
Arabic, English, French, Mandarin, Portuguese, Spanish
by phone, email or in person