* Collective kitchens, Halal kitchens, youth cooking workshops.
* Food aid.
* Community grocery store.
* Puchasing group. Education
* Popular education.
* Literacy program.
* English classes. Community action
* Community thrift store: used clothing, furniture and items, possibility of delivery.
* Christmas gifts at a third of the price.
* Donations for fire victims.
* Tax clinic. Sports and recreation
* Knitting classes and polymer workshops.
* Recreational activities and outings.
* Summer day camp.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Services have resumed. Starting in May, food assistance will be available once a month, per person or per family. You must have a membership card, at a cost of $5 per year, to access the service. To make an appointment, call 514 634-3686 ext. 223. 04/04/2022
people on a low income, thrift store: open to all, cooking workshops: youth 7 to 11 years old
food aid and community grocery store: Monday to Friday, thrift store: Monday to Wednesday 8h30 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 15h45, Thursday and Friday 8h30 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 21h00, Saturday 10h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 17h00
membership: $5 per year, collective kitchens: $10, youth cooking workshops: $5, grocery store membership: $10 per year
Lachine, food assistance: Lachine, except Duff-Court neighbourhood and Ville Saint-Pierre
food assistance: become a member, make an appointment by phone, assistance is available once a month per person or family
food assistance: proof of address other than lease