* Collective kitchens, Halal kitchens, youth cooking workshops.
* Food aid.
* Community grocery store. * Puchasing group Education
* Popular education.
* Literacy program.
* English classes. Community action
* Community thrift store: used clothing, furniture and items, possibility of delivery.
* Christmas gifts at a third of the price.
* Donations for fire victims.
* Tax clinic. Sports and recreation
* Knitting and polymer workshops.
* Recreational activities and outings.
* Summer day camp.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Services have resumed. The distribution of food assistance takes place on Wednesdays from 12h30 to 16h00 in the backyard of the organization. Make an appointment by phone at 514 634-3686 ext. 223. 14/10/2021
people on a low income, store: open to all, cooking workshops: youth 7 to 11 years old
food aid and community grocery store: Monday to Friday, thrift store: Monday to Wednesday 8h30 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 15h45, Thursday and Friday 8h30 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 21h00, Saturday 10h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 17h00
membership: $5 per year, collective kitchens: $10, youth cooking workshops: $5, grocery store membership: $10 per year
food aid: proof of income