INFORMATION TEMPORAIRE : Maintenance of services despite Covid-19 16-03-2020
Educational workshops promoting the development and empowerment of women.
* Luncheons, community kitchens.
* Daycare and respite for mothers.
* Legal clinic.
* Outings and recreational activities.
* Referrals and aid relationship.
* Access to computers and library.
Monday 9h00 to 16h00, Tuesday 9h00 to 16h00, Wednesday 9h00 to 12h00 and Thursday 9h00 to 16h00, luncheons: once a month (usually on the 1st Thursday), kitchens: weekly
membership card: $9 for Anjou residents and $9.50 for non-residents, luncheons: free for members, $2 for non-members, collective kitchens for members: $1.25 per serving
Anjou and surroundings
more than 240 members