Educational workshops promoting the development and empowerment of women.
* Luncheons, community kitchens.
* Daycare and respite for mothers.
* Legal clinic.
* Outings and recreational activities.
* Referrals and aid relationship.
* Space for physical activities.
* Recuperation and distribution of clothing and household items.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Open. 03/08/2021
Monday 9h00 to 16h00, Tuesday 9h00 to 16h00, Wednesday 9h00 to 12h00 and Thursday 9h00 to 16h00, luncheons: once a month (usually on the 1st Thursday), kitchens: once a week
membership card: $10 to access all the activities offered by the organization
Anjou and surroundings
more than 240 members