Support to men in prevention of domestic violence and suicide.
* Prevention of domestic violence.
* Telephone and on-site individual or group intervention.
* Awareness workshop on distress and reaching out for help.
* Authorized follow-up service: contacting men whose close ones or counsellors are worried about.
* Welcoming and raising awareness program for men from cultural communities in prevention of domestic violence.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Open. 26/7/2021
men with domestic violence problems or suicidal
Monday to Thursday 12h00 to 20h00, Friday 12h00 to 16h00, groups in the evening
domestic violence support group: $200 to $1500 depending on the income, suicide support group: free
domestic violence group: 7 to 10 men, suicide group: 6 to 8 men