Welcoming of newcomers.
* Information and guidance.
* Accompaniment, support, settlement and integration assistance.
* Assistance with forms.
* Individual and group psychosocial support.
* Part-time French courses.
* Training to integrate the work force.
* Administration of oath.
* Family activities.
* Espace parents: parenting skills workshops in the context of immigration.
* Intercultural pairing.
* Tax clinic.
Details on the service offer
immigrants and newcomers
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 17h00
variable, French courses: none
Arabic, Armenian, Creole, Dari, English, French, French Creole, Greek, Italian, Persian, Spanish, Turkish, Urdu
make an appointment
permanent resident card or asylum seeker document, Canadian citizenship certificate