Family resource and perinatal resource centre.
* Prenatal courses.
* Prenatal and postnatal yoga, prenatal pilates, fitness and cardio mommy.
* Massage and sign language courses for babies.
* Socialization and stimulation workshops.
* Parent-child cooking worshop 3-7 years olds.
* Parenting skills development workshop.
* Car seats rental.
* Reception and referral.
* Toy library 0-5 years old.
* Courses for teenagers: Stay Safe! and Babysitting.
* Perinatal bereavement support group.
* Tax clinic.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: The family resource services will resume on March 8th (respite, daycare, toy library, etc). The perinatal resource centre services are offered now. Somes activities are offered remotely and others on site. Contact the organization or visit the website for more details. New individual support service to address isolation in times of pandemic, offered in person, by videoconference or by phone (on Thursdays). Suspended services: yoga and fitness, some parent-child activities (musical awakening, workshops for 10 to 20 months). 04/03/2021
families, future parents
Monday to Thursday 8h30 to 12h15 and 13h00 to 16h00
member access: $10 per year, activities: variable
MRC Les Moulins
by phone or by email