* Games for children focused on motor skills development, sensory stimulation and relaxation.
* Drop-in respite.
* Individual support available on site or at home.
* Mothers-friends sponsorships.
* Affordable cooking workshop for families.
* Weekly exchange and support groups between parents facilitated by a field worker, preceded by a parent-children workshop.
* Support group for parents 25 years old and less for the Passerelle program.
* Conferences and outings.
Details on the service offer
families with children from 0 to 12 years old
Monday to Thursday 8h30 to 16h30
membership card: $2 to $25 per month, depending on the income, gives access to all services
5 support groups with 15 to 17 participants each