* Games for children focused on motor skills development, sensory stimulation and relaxation.
* Drop-in respite.
* Individual support available on site or at home.
* Sponsorship mothers-friends.
* Affordable cooking workshop for families.
* Weekly exchange and support groups between parents facilitated by a field worker, preceded by a parent-children workshop.
* Support group for parents 25 years old and less for the Passerelle program.
* Conferences and outings.
Details on the service offer
families with children from 0 to 12 years old
Monday to Thursday 8h30 to 16h30
membership card: 2 to $25 per month, depending on the income (with access to all services)
5 support groups per month (4 months) with 15 to 17 participants each