* Active listening, referrals, information.
* Drop-in respite.
* Bazaar and on-site retrieval of donations of used item.
* Collective kitchen, thematic breakfasts.
* Summer family camp, events.
* Intergenerational and family outings.
* Educational and pedagogical outings.
Details on the service offer
children 0 to 5 years old, their families, seniors
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 17h00, drop-in respite: Monday to Wednesday 8h30 to 11h30 or 8h30 to 16h00, Thursday 9h00 to 12h00, Friday 8h30 to 11h30 or 8h30 to 16h00
annual membership: $10, drop-in respite: variable depending on the family income
registration: make an appointment