* School and professional guidance.
* Back to school assistance.
* Job search assistance: interview techniques, information on working abroad.
* Entrepreneurship: information and assistance with business start-up.
* Multi-services room: computers, photocopier, phone and documentation centre.
* Employers: job offers posting and networking.
* Skill development workshops: cooking, arts, woodwork.
* Recovery of bicycles, renovation, and distribution of bicycles to people in need through communigty organizations.
* Loan of bicycles to people who have no means of transportation.
Details on the service offer
youth 16 to 35 years old, employers
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 16h30, Tuesday 8h30 to 20h00
MRC Le Haut-Richelieu, MRC Rouville, MRC Brome-Missisquoi, bicycle recovery: MRC Le Haut-Richelieu
schedule an appointment by phone, e-mail or Facebook, meeting in person, bicycle recovery: communicate by phone