carrefour jeunesse-emploi de verdun
Assistance with socioprofessional integration.
* Assistance in finding a job.
* Career choice or return to school.
* Professional reorientation
* Départ@9 program.
* Support for school retention.
* Autonomy and personal development.
* Job search and training room: work stations with Internet, printer, photocopier, scanner and fax machine.
* Customer approach and cash register training.
* Entrepreneurship support (pre-start-up).
* Various workshops and specific projects.
* Summer volunteer project.
Details on the service offer
youth and adults 15 to 35 years old
Monday and Wednesday to Friday 9h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h30, Tuesday 9h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 20h00, summer schedule: Monday to Friday 9h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h30
Verdun, some services on a case-by-case basis: Montréal Island
make an initial appointment by phone or online: www.cjeverdun.org/rendez-vous
certain documents may be required according to the services requested or the person's situation, on a case-by-case basis