carrefour jeunesse emploi du sud-ouest de montréal
* Welcoming, needs assessment, action plan and definition of objectives.
* Preparation of resume and cover letters.
* Interview preparation.
* Individual meetings with a counsellor.
* Continued and personalized support throughout the process.
* Access to the centre: computers, documentation and job offers.
* Accompaniment in employment retention.
* Personalized reference, if required.
* Workshops on job search and short trainings.
* Post-participation support. School and career guidance
* Psychometric tests, socio-professional assessment, etc.
* Exploration of trades, professions and training programs.
* Business and learning centre visits.
* Career exploration internships. Projects and events
* Development of entrepreneurial and volunteer projects in the community.
* Job Camp: training activities to assist in hiring a summer job.
* Cabestan program: accompaniment on board of the sail training ship of the organization ÉcoMaris.
* Summer job fair.
* Snow removal.
Details on the service offer
youth 16 to 35 years old
Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday 9h00 to 16h00, Thursday and Friday 9h00 to 12h00
by email, by phone or in person
social insurance number