* Welcoming and needs assessment.
* Action plan and definition of objectives.
* Individual meetings with a counsellor.
* Continued and personalized support throughout the process.
* Dynamic job search method.
* Preparation of resume and cover letters.
* Access to the centre: computers, documentation and job offers.
* Interview preparation.
* Career guidance: psychometric tests, socio-professional assessment, etc.
* Exploration of trades, professions and training programs.
* Workshops on job search and short trainings.
* Business and learning centre visits.
* Career exploration internships.
* Development of entrepreneurial and volunteer projects in the community.
* Personalized reference, if required.
* Post-participation support.
* Accompaniment in employment retention.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: open. 06/08/2021
youth 16 to 35 years old
Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday 9h00 to 16h00, Thursday and Friday 9h00 to 12h00
by email, by phone or in person
social insurance number