* Information and assessment.
* Professional and academic exploration.
* Employability services: job bank, job search techniques and workshops, entrepreneurship awareness service, guidance services.
* Job search stations: computers, phones, fax, Internet, photocopier, documentation centre.
* Support from an employment counsellor throughout the research.
* Residential snow removal.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: remain open. Meetings possible by appointment. They are offering follow-up with their vulnerable participants and youth. 13/5/2021
people 16 years and over, immigrants
Monday, Wednesday and Friday 9h00 to 17h00, Tuesday 13h00 to 17h00, Thursday 9h00 to 20h00
Côte-Saint-Luc, Hampstead, Montréal-Ouest, Notre-Dame-de-Grâce
English, French, Russian, Spanish
online or in person
social insurance number