Welcoming, listening and referral centre.
* In-person and phone listening service.
* Personalized support: 3 to 10 listening meetings by appointments.
* Information and referral service.
* Réseau Sentinelles: community distress prevention.
* Various training workshops: listening, distress process, migratory journey, etc.
* Assistance with newcomers' settlement: individual meetings, information sessions, part-time francization courses, French conversation workshops, translation and document certification services, daycare search assistance.
* Social involvement and consultation work with other community players.
Details on the service offer
COVID-19: Personal services suspended until further notice, however people can be assisted by phone. 05/03/2021
general public, immigrants, newcomers
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00
Dari, English, French, Pashto, Persian, Spanish, Urdu
immigrant services: make an appointment by phone
immigrant services: immigration document