* Physical, artistic, recreational and crafts activities.
* Events, outings.
* Language classes: French, English, Spanish.
* Computer classes.
* Workshops and conferences.
* Intervention, psychosocial support and helping relationship.
* Information and referral.
* Community intervention and in-home support.
* Accompaniment and assistance walking outside.
* Friendly phone calls and visits.
* Community meals.
Details on the service offer
seniors 50 years old and over
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 16h00
membership: $10, classes: $15 to $40, activities: variable
Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Rosemont-La Petite-Patrie, Ville-Marie