Popular education and people's empowerment in a cooperative and collaborative spirit.
* For adults: information and communication sessions, workshops on human and social relationships, coffee-chat, luncheons, creative art workshops, choir with concerts in CHSLD, healthy collective kitchens, French conversation, francization.
* For children aged 9 to 12: thematic and educational cooking classes.
* For children aged 16 months to 5 years old: Les FriMousseux, intensive, comprehensive and educational stimulation program by a qualified staff, language courses for children aged 3 to 5.
* For toddlers aged 3 to 16 months: day care during adults activities, respite care.
* Nobody's perfect program: training on parenting skills.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: All on-site activities are canceled until further notice but online activities and discussion with the team are offered on Zoom. See activities on Facebook. 07/08/2020
adults, parents, children 3 months to 5 years old, youth 8 to 12 years old, lonely people, immigrant families, seniors, vulnerable people, on a low-income, isolated, single-parent families
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h00
annual membership: $5, activities: $2 to $8, Les FriMousseux: $5 per daycare day, daycare: free, respite care: $5 per day
English, French, French Canadian, Italian, Spanish