Assistance with newcomers and immigrants' integration.
* Reception, information and referral.
* French courses.
* Interpretation and accompaniment.
* Tax clinic.
* Homework assistance for newcomers. * Parenting skills workshops : YAPP program and Espace Parents.
* Intercultural promotion activities.
* Outings and recreational activities.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19 Vaccination: The organization offers free appointment booking assistance (Monday to Friday 8h30 to 17h00) and transportation and accompaniment to vaccination sites (Monday to Thursday 8h00 to 20h00, Friday 10h00 to 18h00, Saturday 8h00 to 11h00 and 14h00 to 18h00, Sunday 14h00 to 18h00) to anyone who needs it and lives in Anjou. Arabic, Spanish and Portuguese are available at all times. Creole, Kabyle, Mandarin, Vietnamese, Moldovan, Lingala, Romanian, Russian, Wolof and Korean are available with a delay. 10/06/2021
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 16h00
Anjou, Saint-Léonard, Mercier, Hochelaga, Rivière-des-Prairies, Pointe-aux-Trembles
Arabic, Creole, English, French, FrenchCreole, Kabyle, Korean, Lingala, Mandarin, Moldovan, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Vietnamese, Wolof