* Reception and referral.
* Occasional projects.
* Activities for the integration of young and adults offenders through community work in partnership with Trajet Jeunesse, Sécurité Québec, Carrefour Jeunesse-Emploi, etc.
* Artistic activities for people living with a mental health issue.
* Recovery and distribution of donations.
* Secondhand clothes shop with daycare.
* Furniture delivery at low prices.
* Bonhomme à lunettes service point.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Open. 24/03/2021
donations: newcomers, single-parent families, people living with mental health issues, anyone referred, purchases: general population
secondhand clothes shop: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 10h00 to 18h00, Wednesday 10h00 to 12h00 by appointment and 13h00 to 18h00, Saturday 10h00 to 16h00, donations to families in need: Wednesday morning, by appointment
English, French, Romanian, Spanish
integration program: contact Trajet Jeunesse or YMCA Centre-ville
immigration documents, copy of lease, letter of reference