* Living environment.
* Prevention and awareness workshops in schools, organizations and businesses.
* Listening and support by phone.
* Promotion of healthy lifestyle habits.
* Outreach work initiative for seniors living in a vulnerable situation (ITMAV).
* Harm reduction.
* Outreach work to families and seniors.
* Buying group.
* Food assistance.
* Referrals and information.
* Distribution of fentanyl test strips.
* Distribution of sterile injection material and recovery of used syringes.
* Distribution of condoms.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Open. 02/08/2021
people in difficulty, youth, families, seniors, anyone affected by addiction
Monday and Wednesday to Friday 9h00 to 16h00, administration: Monday to Friday 9h00 to 16h00