Seniors' service centre.
* Bouf'mobile: meals on wheels service, hot and frozen meals.
* Information center.
* Friendly visits.
* Friendly phone calls.
* Support for seniors victims of abuse (SAVA): support and accompaniment of seniors victims of abuse, prevention of abuse and mistreatment, consultation.
* Outreach work initiative for seniors living in a vulnerable situation (ITMAV).
* Individual support for caregivers, on-site or by telephone.
* Support group for caregivers.
* Coffee meetings.
* Collective kitchens: groups for men, women, mixed group for culinary discoveries and mixed English-speaking group.
* Assistance with government forms and income tax returns.
* Conferences and information workshops.
* Computer courses.
* Recreational activity clubs: walking, scrabble, bridge and darts.
* Transportation to medical and paramedical appointments.
* Tax clinic.
Details on the service offer
Vaccination: They offer support for vaccination registration by phone or Internet free of charge. 02/03/2021
Monday to Friday 8h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h00
Bowman, Masson-Angers and Buckingham sectors of Gatineau, L'ange-Gardien, Lochaber-Partie-Ouest, Mayo, Mulgrave-Et-Derry, Notre-Dame-De-La-Salette, Papineauville, Thurso, Val-Des-Bois, Poltimore sector of Val-Des-Monts, Bouf'mobile: hot meals for the Buckingham sector and within a radius of 10 km, frozen meals for the rest of the territory served
by phone and by email