* Small appliances donations.
* Information and referral.
* Assistance with filling out forms and for accessing government services.
* Homework assistance in primary schools.
* Culture-bridging program in schools and in the neighbourhood.
* Fight against racial profiling in housing search, fight against racism.
* Addiction and school dropout awareness for youth.
* Sociocultural activities for youth.
* Christmas dinner.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: The services are maintained. 14/7/2021
immigrants and refugees from Africa, people in need from all origins
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00, Saturday by appointment
training and material assistance: free