* Small appliances donations.
* Information and referral.
* Assistance with filling out forms and for accessing government services.
* Homework assistance in primary schools.
* Culture-bridging program in schools and in the neighbourhood.
* Fight against racial profiling in housing search, fight against racism.
* Addiction and school dropout awareness for youth.
* Sociocultural activities for youth.
* Christmas dinner.
Details on the service offer
immigrants and refugees from Africa, people in need from all origins
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00, Saturday by appointment
training and material assistance: none