* Collective kitchen. Immigration and cultural communities
* Interpretation and translation for newcomers. Youth and family
* Homework assistance.
* Summer camp. Employment and education
* Job search assistance.
* Computer classes. Material assistance
* Sale of used clothing, furniture and household items. Support
* Individual and group counselling.
* Coffee-chats and workshops for women. Income
* Tax clinic.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: The food assistance is maintained once a week on Thursday. The emergency assistance is also maintained 4 times a week, by referral and by appointment. A phone line support has been set up. The furniture pick-up resumes gradually, by appointment. The tax clinic also resumes by appointment until June 1st. The other services are still suspended until further notice. 21/05/2020
single-parent families, families on a low income
Monday to Friday 10h00 to 17h00, Saturday 10h00 to 13h00, collective kitchen: once per week, used items depot: Monday to Wednesday 14h00 to 16h00
collective kitchen: $1.50 per serving
Arabic, Creole, English, French