* Listening, support and referral.
* Information and accompaniment.
* Friendly visits.
* Friendly lunches.
* Outreach work initiative for seniors living in a vulnerable situation (ITMAV).
* Help regarding abuse and negligence towards seniors.
* Intergenerational activities.
* Social and cultural activities.
Details on the service offer
Vaccination assistance: registration support, transport and support, City of Longueuil sector, mainly for CCAAL members and service recipients. Covid-19: Closed until further notice. In an emergency, a hotline is available Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. at 438 498-6777
people 50 years old and over
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h00
annual membership: $10