centre communautaire espoir et solidarité de montréal-nord
* Food assistance centre (CAA).
* Nucleus for help and concentration in school studies (NACES).
* Assistance and support program for the social integration of marginalized youth through coaching and music, for the prevention and reduction of delinquency in Montreal North (PASISJEM).
* Community action program to break the social isolation of certain women in Montreal North (PACBISOF).
* Support and assistance to families and children (SAFE).
* Literacy and francization program in Montreal North (PAFRAMON).
CAA: adults, NACES: students in primary and secondary school, PASISJEM: youth 12 to 29 years old, PACBISOF: adult women, SAFE: families on a low income, PAFRAMON: adults
membership: $25 per year, food assistance: $7 per person
Montreal North and surroundings
by phone, by e-mail or in person