* Sale of frozen meals.
* Community meals.
* Boit'Appétit box drop-off point.
* Christmas meal. Material assistance
* Thrift store: recovery and sale of used clothing and household items. Community
* Friendly calls.
* Outreach work initiative for seniors living in a vulnerable situation (ITMAV).
* Identification to prevent isolation.
* Sentinels: suicide prevention.
* At-home visits to inform on the centre's activities.
* Adapted recreational activities for people 35 years old and over with a mobility, visual or hearing impairment.
* Respite for caregivers.
* Classes and training workshops: computer, line dancing, gymnastics, yoga, zumba gold, etc.
* Low-cost transportation to activities.
* Outings, visits, walks, parties and special events.
* Room rental.
* Tax clinic.
Details on the service offer
Vaccination: Seniors who need help booking a vaccination appointment can call the organization. 25/02/2021 Covid-19: Open. 02/02/2022
people 50 years old and over, adapted recreational activities: people 35 years old and over
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h00, thrift store: Monday and Thursday 9h00 to 16h00
membership: $15 per year, meals: $6.50 for members and $8 for non-members, frozen meals: variable prices, fresh meal of the day: $4.50