* Sale of frozen meals.
* Community meals.
* Boit'Appétit box drop-off point.
* Christmas meal. Material assistance
* Thrift store: recovery and sale of used clothing and household items. Community
* Friendly calls.
* Outreach work initiative for seniors living in a vulnerable situation (ITMAV).
* Identification to prevent isolation.
* Sentinels: suicide prevention.
* At-home visits to inform on the centre's activities.
* Adapted recreational activities for people 35 years old and over with a mobility, visual or hearing impairment.
* Respite for caregivers.
* Classes and training workshops: computer, line dancing, gymnastics, yoga, zumba gold, etc.
* Low-cost transportation to activities.
* Outings, visits, walks, parties and special events.
* Room rental.
* Tax clinic.
Details on the service offer
Vaccination: Seniors who need help booking a vaccination appointment can call the organization. 25/02/2021 Covid-19: services offered: frozen meals, 10-persons community lunches and brunches, food assistance for people in precarious situations, respite for caregivers and adapted leisure activities, group workshops are offered on Zoon, regular mail and group respite service (suspended at the moment), walking accompaniment and visits outside of the house, friendly calls, loans of tablet computers, outside activities with a limited number of people (walking club, pétanque, outings, activities in parks and new at-home learning retention service), virtual activities (zumba gold, cognitive stimulation, grouille-neurones workshops, English, Spanish, fitness for all, gymnastics, Tai chi Quan, Yoga), training (computer, Zoom functioning, Facebook Messenger workshops). 29/04/2021
people 50 years old and over, adapted recreational activities: people 35 years old and over
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h00, thrift store: Monday and Thursday 9h00 to 16h00
membership: $15 per year, meals: $6 for members and $8 for non-members, frozen meals: variable prices, fresh meal of the day: $4.50