Multiservice centre for Côte-des-Neiges families and residents, in particular those living in the Mountain Sights neighbourhood.
* Assistance, information and referral.
* Food assistance.
* Kindergarden, daycare.
* Sports and recreational activities for children and teens.
* Summer school for young children.
* Homework assistance.
* Summer camp.
* Thematic meetings, coffee-chats.
* Cooking workshops.
* Community garden.
* Parental skills support for parents of children 0 to 5 years old.
* Mountain Sights residents' committee.
* Christmas baskets for those already benefiting from a service offered by the organization.
* Volunteering and internship opportunities.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Open, form Monday to Friday 9h00 to 16h00. 5/5/2022
residents and families
Monday to Friday 9h30 to 20h30
free or low-cost
Mountain Sights neighbourhood (le Triangle): between Highway 15, de la Savane Street, the railroad South of Jean-Talon Street West and Victoria Avenue
on site or by phone by leaving a voicemail
variable depending on the room