* Assistance with the integration of people from cultural communities.
* Food bank at 6343 Pierre Street, H1G 2P2.
* French classes.
* Information and referral.
* Translation and certification.
* Permanent resident card, visa, citizenship request and sponsorship.
* Used items donations: clothes, furniture, kitchen items, electronic devices, matresses, appliances, toys and books.
* Tax clinic.
* Christmas baskets.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: The food bank is free for the duration of the pandemic. 19/04/2021
members of cultural communities, food assistance: people in need on a low income
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00, food bank: arrive Thursday around 11h30, distribution takes place from 12h00 to 13h00 until stock depletion
food bank: $5 per order
food bank: Montréal-Nord, other services: Montréal Island
Arabic, Creole, English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
proof of residence
50 to 60 families