* Food bank.
* Outreach work initiative for seniors living in a vulnerable situation (ITMAV).
* Assistance with social and professional reintegration.
* Computer courses: Windows, Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet and tablets (iPad).
* Job search workshops.
* Discussion groups and coffee-meetings.
* Physical activity classes.
* Artistic and creative workshops.
* Language classes: French, English, Spanish.
* Tax clinic.
* Christmas baskets.
Details on the service offer
Vaccination: Accompaniment-transportation service to vaccination clinics and assistance in registration for vaccination. Services are free. 16/3/2021 Covid-19: Open by appointment. Call to schedule an appointment. 01/02/2022
newcomers, seniors, women on a low income
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 16h00
Laval: Saint-François, Saint-Vincent-de-Paul, Vimont, Duvernay neighbourhoods
English, French, FrenchCreole, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian