* Listening, information and referral.
* Food bank.
* Social activities, discussion groups.
* Outreach work initiative for seniors living in a vulnerable situation (ITMAV).
* French classes, conversation classes.
* English classes.
* Spanish classes.
* Gymnastics and cardio salsa for seniors.
* Computer courses: Windows, Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet and tablet computer.
* Computer room.
* Job search workshops.
* Knitting and sewing courses.
* Educational workshops for 0 to 5 years old: reading awakening, knitting and crochet, healthy diet, etc.
* Tax clinic.
* Christmas baskets.
Details on the service offer
Vaccination: Accompaniment-transportation service to vaccination clinics and assistance in registration for vaccination. Services are free. 16/3/2021 Covid-19: Open. Services are only by appointment which may be taken by phone. 15/03/2021
people who are socially or professionally isolated, seniors, immigrant people, unemployed people, women
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 16h00 and 18h00 to 21h00
English, French, Spanish