INFORMATION TEMPORAIRE : Covid-19: offices are re-opening from June 8th. Services are only by appointment which may be taken by phone. 07/07/2020
* Listening, information and referral.
* Social activities, discussion groups.
* Community outreach work for vulnerable seniors.
* French classes, conversation classes.
* English classes.
* Spanish classes.
* Gymnastics and cardio salsa for seniors.
* Computer courses: Windows, Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet and tablet computer.
* Computer room.
* Job search workshops.
* Knitting and sewing courses.
* Educational workshops for 0 to 5 year olds: reading awakening, knitting and crochet, healthy lifestyle, etc.
* Tax clinic.
people who are socially or professionally isolated, seniors, immigrant people, unemployed people, women
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 16h00 and 18h00 to 21h00
English, French, Spanish