Volunteer centre. Seniors
* Meals on wheels and frozen meals.
* Accompaniment and transportation to medical appointments.
* Friendly visits and reassuring phone calls. Caregivers
* Individual or group psychological support.
* Information and referral to resources.
* Cultural and social activities.
* Thematic conferences.
* Documentation centre, loan of books. Volunteer action
* Welcoming, orientation, training, coaching and follow-up of volunteers.
* Volunteer recognition activities.
* Promotion of volunteer action.
Details on the service offer
seniors, caregivers, volunteers, organizations, meals on wheels: people over 65 years old, people with health problems
Monday to Thursday 8h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h00, Friday 8h00 to 11h00
meals on wheels: $6 per hot meal and $6.50 per frozen meal