* Meals on wheels.
* Community kitchens.
* Frozen meals to go.
* Mourning support group.
* Social activities for seniors: CABbaret, friendly meetings.
* PAIR security phone calls.
* Community outreach work for vulnerable seniors.
* Assistance filling forms.
* Assistance with minor repairs and light non-repetitive chores.
* Support to organizations.
* Support for caregivers: psychological support, individual meetings, respite, coffee-croissant meetings, Alzheimer's coffee-meetings, activities and training.
* Carrefour du bénévolat: pairing of businesses with organizations so that they volunteer.
* Volunteer recruiting service.
people with permanent or temporary difficulties
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h30, coffee-croissant: one Saturday per month 9h30 to 11h45, evening individual meetings by appointment: 18h00 to 21h00, Alzheimer's coffee-meetings: once per month 19h00 to 20h30
meals on wheels: $6, community kitchen: $20 maximum, frozen meals: $4