centre d'action bénévole de boucherville
* Meals on wheels: preparation and delivery of frozen meals.
* Community kitchens.
* Frozen meals to go.
* Social activities for seniors: CABbaret, friendly meetings.
* PAIR security phone calls.
* Outreach work initiative for seniors living in a vulnerable situation (ITMAV).
* Assistance filling forms.
* Assistance with minor repairs and light non-repetitive chores.
* Support to organizations.
* Support for caregivers: psychological support, individual meetings, respite, coffee-croissant meetings, Alzheimer's coffee-meetings, activities and training.
* Carrefour du bénévolat: pairing of businesses with organizations so that they volunteer.
* Volunteer recruiting service.
* Help and listening by professional counsellors.
* Transportation and accompaniment for medical appointments and grocery shopping by volunteers.
* Tax clinic.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Essential services offered to seniors, families, caregivers and people of all ages in Boucherville experiencing permanent or temporary difficulties. The services are also intended for seniors and citizens with health concerns related or not to COVID-19. 07/02/2022
people living with permanent or temporary difficulties, ITMAV: people 50 years and over
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h30
meals on wheels: $6, community kitchen: $20 maximum, frozen meals: $4