Promotion of volunteering and support to the community. Home-support services
* Mammography accompaniment-transportation.
* Medical accompaniment-transportation.
* Transportation, accompaniment and shopping assistance.
* Palliative care.
* Friendly visits.
* Friendly calls.
* Info-Stop: prevention tool for the safety of seniors. Help to families
* Collectives kitchen.
* Assistance: food and energy (electricity and heater).
* Opération Septembre: financial assistance covering a part of the school bill.
* Social integration program for seniors.
* Christmas baskets.
* Academic support.
* Tax and forms.
* Thrift shop.
* Active listening.
* Knitting. Support for organizations
* Technical support: word processor, photocopy, bookkeeping, etc.
* Bulletin board and display.
* Rental rooms and equipment.
* Recruitment and volunteer referral.
people living with a disability, seniors, families, community organizations
Monday to Friday 8h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h00
Ange-Gardien, Farnham, Sainte-Brigide-D'iberville, Sainte-Sabine