* Development and promotion of volunteering and community action.
* Training to support volunteer involvement.
* Support for volunteers.
* Support to organizations.
* Reception and referral to specialized resources in the community.
* Tax clinic. Seniors
* Friendly visits.
* Friendly calls.
* SécuriCAB: automated calls.
* Individual, family and collective twinning.
* Transportation to the grocery store.
* Social involvement activities for people 55 years and older.
* Information and referral line dedicated to seniors.
* Field intervention in HLM for vulnerable seniors and families of habitations in Gouin and Aimé-Léonard. Immigration
* Accompaniment for newcomers.
* Information sessions and educational and recreational outings for the settlement and full involvement of the newcomers.
* Intercultural training.
* Discussion workshops in French.
* Espace-Parents workshops.
* Canadian citizenship application assistance.
* Citizenship test preparation.
* Administration of oaths.
* Intercultural pairing.
* Intercultural activities.
* Form for Montrealers offering housing to incoming Ukrainians: click here
Details on the service offer
seniors, newcomers, permanent residents, community organizations, citizens
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 16h30
volunteer action: Montréal-Nord, accompaniment service for newcomers: open to everyone
Arabic, English, French, Haitian Creole, Kinyarwanda, Spanish
by phone or email