* Development and promotion of volunteerism, support for volunteers.
* Friendly visits.
* Security phone calls.
* Collective groceries.
* Accompaniment for newcomers.
* Information sessions and educational and recreational outings for the establishment and full involvement of the newcomers.
* PAIR program: individual, family and collective twinning.
* Canadian citizenship application assistance.
* Citizenship test preparation.
* Support for organizations.
* Social involvement activities the 55 years old and over.
* Tax clinic.
Details on the service offer
Vaccination: Support for vaccination registration and accompaniment/transport to vaccination centers. 15/3/2021 Covid-19: most of the services are maintained but modified. Grocery and at-home delivery service for seniors, immunosuppressed people, people with Covid-19 or anyone who cannot go outside: call 514 328-1114 ext. 109 or firstname.lastname@example.org. 22/04/2021
seniors, newcomers, community organizations, citizens
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 16h30
volunteer action: Montréal-Nord, accompaniment service for newcomers: open to everyone
Arabic, English, French, Haitian Creole, Kinyarwanda, Spanish
by phone or email