* Development and promotion of volunteering and community action, support for volunteers.
* Support to organizations.
* Tax clinic. Seniors
* Friendly visits.
* Friendly calls.
* PAIR program: individual, family and collective twinning.
* Social involvement activities for people 55 years and older.
* Information and referral line dedicated to seniors.
* Field intervention in HLM for vulnerable seniors and families of habitations in Gouin and Aimé-Léonard. Immigration
* Accompaniment for newcomers.
* Information sessions and educational and recreational outings for the settlement and full involvement of the newcomers.
* Canadian citizenship application assistance.
* Citizenship test preparation.
* Intercultural pairing.
* Intercultural activities.
* Form for Montrealers offering housing to incoming Ukrainians: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfwI6LRUNoi8N0BVjDw5IxcZFwEMMfWwBtdvFWsVtZn2JRYPg/viewform
Details on the service offer
Vaccination: Support for vaccination registration and transport-accompaniement to vaccination centre. The CAB can print the vaccination passport. COVID-19: Friendly visits are cancelled until further notice. Grocery delivery service is available for people who are immunosuppressed, have COVID-19 or are unable to get around. 28/10/2022
seniors, newcomers, community organizations, citizens
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 16h30
volunteer action: Montréal-Nord, PAIR program: Nord-de l'île, accompaniment service for newcomers: open to everyone
Arabic, English, French, Haitian Creole, Kinyarwanda, Spanish
by phone or email