* Christmas baskets.
* Social grocery store: discount food.
* Community gardens.
* Meals on wheels.
* Friendly visits for seniors.
* Security phonecalls.
* Family thrift store.
* Assistance with filling out forms.
* Recruitment, training and coordination of volunteers.
* Leisure workshops and socialization activities for people 55 years and over.
* School supplies.
* Tax clinic.
people on a low income, seniors, people with a temporary or permanent loss of autonomy, people with a physical or intellectual disability, caregivers, volunteers, organizations, meals on wheels: reserved to the people 55 years and over, caregivers
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h30, June to September: Monday to Thursday 8h30 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h30, Friday 8h30 to 12h00
meals on wheels: $6, annual membership card: $5
Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu: Iberville and Saint-Athanase neighbourhoods, Mont Saint-Grégoire
be a member for the access of activities
proof of income, proof of address