centre d'action bénévole d'iberville et de la région
* Social grocery store: discount food.
* Community gardens.
* Meals on wheels.
* Christmas baskets. Material assistance
* Family thrift store.
* Bonhomme à lunettes point of service: glasses at low-cost.
* Loan of orthopaedic equipment.
* School supplies. Seniors
* Friendly calls.
* Leisure workshops and socialization activities for people 55 years and over.
* Transport and accompaniment to medical appointments and for shopping. Community
* Assistance with filling out forms.
* Recruitment, training and coordination of volunteers.
* Tax clinic.
Details on the service offer
Vaccination support against COVID-19: free registration assistance service, on-site and for seniors 55 years and over in the Montérégie region, transportation service for vaccination to the cost of $0.45/km. Call for more details. 06/10/2021
people on a low income, seniors, people with a temporary or permanent loss of autonomy, people with a physical or intellectual disability, caregivers, volunteers, organizations, meals on wheels: seniors 55 years and over, caregivers
Monday to Thursday 8h30 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h30, Friday 8h30 to 12h00
annual membership card: $5
Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu: Iberville and Saint-Athanase neighbourhoods, Mont Saint-Grégoire
be a member for access to activities
proof of income, proof of address