* Food assistance with possibility of delivery for seniors 65 years and over.
* Baby food assistance.
* Collective kitchens.
* Clothing bank.
* Thrift store: housewares, books and clothing for the whole family.
* Assistance with filling out forms.
* Friendly visits.
* PAIR program: automated safety and medication reminder phone calls.
* Tax clinic.
* Respite for young parents, mentoring.
* Development and promotion of volunteer action.
Details on the service offer
seniors, sick or convalescent people, people with a disability, families in need, people on a low income, community organizations, volunteers
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 16h30, Thrift store: Monday to Wednesday 10h00 to 17h00, Thursday and Friday 10h00 to 18h30, Saturday 10h00 to 16h00, kitchens: Tuesday and Thursday 8h30 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h00, food assistance: by appointment
programme PAIR: MRC Vaudreuil-Soulanges, autres services: Hudson, L'Île-Cadieux, L'Île-Perrot, Les Cèdres, Notre-Dame-de-l'Île-Perrot, Pincourt, Pointe-des-Cascades, Saint-Lazare, Terrasse-Vaudreuil, Vaudreuil-Dorion, Vaudreuil-sur-le-Lac
by phone, delivery of food assistance: evaluation