* Friendly visits.
* Friendly calls.
* Meals on wheels.
* Outreach work initiative for seniors living in a vulnerable situation (ITMAV).
* Community meals.
* Services for caregivers: individual support, support groups, family counseling and training.
* Volunteer recruitment and guidance.
* Assistance with filling out forms.
* Carrefour 50+: social activities.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: The Carrefour 50+, friendly visits and community meals are suspended. Other services are maintained, some virtual activities take place as well. 02/03/2021
adults with a loss of autonomy
Monday to Friday 8h00 to 16h00
free for most services, variable for the others
MRC Deux-Montagnes, meals on wheels: Oka, Pointe-Calumet, Saint-Eustache, Saint-Joseph-du-Lac, Saint-Placide, Sainte-Marthe-Sur-Le-Lac, South of Mirabel