* Friendly visits.
* Friendly calls.
* Meals on wheels.
* Outreach work initiative for seniors living in a vulnerable situation (ITMAV).
* Community meals.
* Services for caregivers: individual support, support groups, family counselling and training.
* Accompaniment and transportation for medical appointments and grocery shopping by volunteers.
* Volunteer recruitment and guidance.
* Assistance with filling out forms.
* Carrefour 50+: physical, cultural, learning and social activities.
Details on the service offer
adults with a loss of autonomy, seniors 65 years and over
Monday to Friday 8h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h00
MRC Deux-Montagnes: Deux-Montagnes, Oka, Pointe-Calumet, Saint-Eustache, Saint-Joseph-du-Lac, Saint-Placide, Sainte-Marthe-Sur-Le-Lac, Saint-Hermas, Saint-Jérusalem, South of Mirabel: Sainte-Scholastique, Saint-Augustin, Saint-Benoit