* Food bank.
* Distribution of Christmas baskets.
* Collective kitchens.
* Meals on wheels.
* Community lunches. Sports, leisure and culture
* Community gardens.
* Premiers Pas: pairing of a volunteer with a family who has a baby aged 5 years old or less.
* Coffee-chats and movie-chats.
* Biblio-route: at-home book loan pairing. Health
* Friendly visits.
* Loan of orthopedic equipment.
* PAIR program: computerized safety and medication reminder phone calls. Support
* Thrift store.
* Assistance with errands.
* Ventre plein, j'apprends bien: breakfast and snacks in schools.
* School supplies.
* Temporary and punctual help to people in difficulty. Icome
* Tax clinic.
Details on the service offer
COVID-19: services offered: medical accompaniment-transport, biblio-route, tax clinic, food bank, mutual aid, thrift store, community gardens, meals on wheels, loan of orthopedic equipment, PAIR program, friendly visits (by phone). Centre closed to the public. Calls and emails frequently recovered. 13/07/2020
seniors, families, people in difficulty
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 16h30, thrift store: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday 9h00 to 16h00, Thursday 9h00 to 19h00
by phone or email