* Assistance with errands.
* Food bank.
* Distribution of Christmas baskets.
* Collective kitchens.
* Meals on wheels.
* Community lunches.
* Community gardens.
* Friendly visits.
* Premiers Pas: pairing of a volunteer with a family who has a baby aged 5 years old or less.
* Tax clinic.
* Loan of orthopedic equipment.
* Thrift store.
* PAIR program: computerized safety and medication reminder phone calls.
* Coffee-chats and movie-chats.
* Biblio-route: at-home book loan pairing.
* Ventre plein, j'apprends bien: breakfast and snacks in schools.
* School supplies.
* Temporary and punctual help to people in difficulty.
seniors, families, people in difficulty
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 16h30, thrift shop: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday 9h00 to 16h00, Thursday 9h00 to 19h00
by phone or email