centre d'action bénévole mrc l'assomption
* Day centre with social and educational activities.
* Listening and referral for seniors victim of abuse, negligence or violence.
* Prevention workshops.
* Community meals.
* School supplies distribution.
* Friendly phone calls and visits.
* Assistance to organizations.
* Enrollment and training of volunteers.
* Medical accompaniment and transportation.
* Tax clinic.
Details on the service offer
COVID-19: Open. 03/02/2022
seniors, volunteers: all ages, school supplies: preschool and elementary school children from families on a low income
Monday to Thursday 8h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h30, Friday 8h00 to 13h00
English, French, Spanish
school supplies: on referral
none, school supplies: referral from the school administration, from a counsellor at the Centre Intégré de Santé et de Services Sociaux de Lanaudière (CISSSL), from an early childhood centre (CPE) or from a community organization