* Community lunches.
* Meals on wheels.
* Friendly visits and calls.
* PAIR program: automatized calls to ensure the good health of the subscriber and callback service for medication intake.
* Outreach work initiative for seniors living in a vulnerable situation (ITMAV).
* Assistance with government forms and documents.
* Moving assistance.
* Manual work service: door adjustment, shelf installation, installation of ergonomic accessories in the bathtub, etc.
* Lire et faire lire: intergenerational reading program in school by volunteer seniors.
* Volunteer support: welcoming, guidance and training.
* Tax clinic.
seniors, people wanting to volunteer, community and volunteer organizations
Monday to Friday 8h00 to 16h00, meals on wheels: Tuesday and Thursday
membership card: $5, meals on wheels: $8, community meals: $8
MRC La Rivière du Nord, north sector of Mirabel (Petit-Saint-Charles, Domaine-Vert Nord, Domaine-Vert Sud, Sainte-Monique, Saint-Hermas, Saint-Janvier, Saint-Canut, Mirabel-en-Haut, Saint-Antoine), PAIR program: MRC La Rivière-du-Nord, MRC Mirabel
meals on wheels: make a reservation by phone or email