Reception, information, social guidance and advocacy.
* Social and cultural activities for seniors.
* Information sessions and training workshops.
* Social and educational support for children 6 to 12 years old with learning difficulties or mild behavior disorders.
* Parenting skills development.
* Settlement and integration of newcomers.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19 Vaccination: They can provide appointment support for Spanish and Portuguese speakers. 6/7/2021
newcomers and immigrants
Monday 13h30 to 17h00, Tuesday to Friday 9h00 to 12h30 and 13h30 to 17h00
English, French, Portuguese, Spanish