* Food bank.
* Christmas baskets.
* Collective kitchen. Psychosocial intervention
* Information, active listening, accompaniment, awareness.
* Support in case of violence.
* Court accompaniment for victims of violence.
* Self-help and support groups for immigrants.
* Support groups for victims of violence.
* Senior abuse prevention. Community action
* Art therapy and meditation workshops.
* Workshops, conferences.
* Recreational outings.
* French classes.
Details on the service offer
COVID-19: The food bank service is maintained. 15/10/2021
men, women and families, particularly immigrants, some services are dedicated to victims of violence
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 9h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 17h00, food bank: Wednesday 13h30 to 15h00
Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, no limits for Portuguese-speakers
English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
by phone, by email
food bank: proof of identity, proof of income, proof of address