INFORMATION TEMPORAIRE : Covid-19: open but with services adaptation. 06/06/2020
Intercultural organization of psychosocial intervention.
* Support, information and referral.
* Thematic workshops.
* Raising awareness and fight against poverty, racism and exclusion.
* Activities for youth 5 to 16 years old: expression workshops, outings, homework assistance, reading club.
* Activities for people 17 to 24 years old: socio-professional integration help workshops.
* Activities for parents and intergenerational activities: Neighbours Day and family breakfasts.
youth 5 to 24 years old from different cultural communities living with psychosocial difficulties related to integration and discrimination and people around them
Monday to Thursday 11h30 to 18h30, other availabilities by appointment
Ville-Émard and Côte Saint-Paul
proof of residence