* Individual follow-up.
* Journey group (morning and evening).
* Support for close ones.
* Information on rights and recourses.
* Accompaniment in medical and legal procedures, advocacy.
* Active telephone listening.
* Awareness workshops and booth stands.
* Self-defense class for women and adolescents.
* Training for field workers and interns.
* Prevention workshops in secondary schools and other environments.
Details on the service offer
women and female teenagers aged 14 years and over who have lived a sexual assault or sexual exploitation, their close ones, parents, community, institutional and school field workers
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 17h00, possibilities in the evening
MRC L'Assomption, MRC Les Moulins, South of MRC Montcalm