* Emergency food assistance.
* Food counter.
* Monthly community lunch.
* Soup à Thérèse: weekly soup kitchen.
* Collective kitchens.
* Café du bien: a self-help group in the form of a coffee exchange.
* School lunch box delivered at the school for school-aged children.
* Socialization activities.
* Friendly visits.
* Information and referral.
* Guardian Angel Program: occasional respite.
* Birthday Brunch: monthly birthday parties among members.
* Training on the role of caregivers and on the prevention of burnout.
Details on the service offer
mainly seniors, people in loss of autonomy, caregivers, food counter: people with low income, food assistance: people in need, birthday brunch: members
Monday to Thursday 8h30 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h30, community lunches: Thursday once a month, soup kitchens: Thursdays, birthday brunch: one Thursday a month
annual membership: $10, activities, collective kitchen, respite, food bank and community lunches: free
MRC Thérèse-De Blainville