* Information and referral.
* Social activities.
* Friendly visits.
* Ange gardien program: occasional respite.
* Food bank.
* Community meals and soup kitchens.
* Collective kitchen.
* Lunch box delivered at school for children.
* Training on the caregiver role and on preventing burnout.
* Self-help group facilitated by a social worker or a guest speaker.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: The following services are still offered: Transportation, food assistance and lunch boxes. 9/3/2021
primarily seniors, people with a loss of autonomy, caregivers, food bank: people on a low income
Monday to Thursday 8h30 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h30, community meals: Thursday once a month, soup kitchens: Thursdays three times a month
annual membership: $10, activities, collective kitchen, respite, food bank and community meals: free
MRC Thérèse-De Blainville