Services and programs to improve the living conditions of Indigenous people.
* Information and referral.
* Hotline 24/7: 450 277-9911.
* Accompaniment and support services in different procedures by an outreach worker.
* Legal services: lawyer on site once a month.
* Massage therapy and chiropractic services.
* Nurse and doctor on site.
* Programme d'aide préscolaire autochtone pour les communautés urbaines et nordique (PAPACUN): activities related to culture, health, nutrition and education for children from 0 to 5 years old and their families.
* Educational services: homework help for elementary and secondary students, workspace, liaison between families and schools, low-cost school store and individual accompaniment for students and families.
* Cultural and educational activities.
* Youth activities for 12 to 17 years old.
* Youth Council made up of 7 young people 14 to 22 years old.
* Summer youth day camp program.
* Sports and outdoor activities for all.
* Proximity clinic.
* Christmas baskets.
* Tax clinic.
Details on the service offer
native people of all ages
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00
Atikamekw, English, French
call for appointment with doctor, nurse, massage therapist, chiropractor or lawyer