Information, support and accompaniment of users who want to file a complaint regarding the health and social services network's services.
* CISSSs and CIUSSSs.
* Rehabilitation and social integration services.
* Protection and rehabilitation services for youth in difficulty and their families.
* Intermediate resources: supervised apartments, rooming houses, specialized care homes, group homes.
* Family-type resources: foster families, foster homes.
* Community organizations.
* Housing services for people with substance abuse or pathological gambling.
* Private retirement residences.
* Information and assistance with leases and services in private retirement residences.
* Ambulance services.
* Any other person, society or organization working with health care facilities.
Details on the service offer
unsatisfied users who consider that their rights have been infringed
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h30