* Recruitment, training and orientation of volunteers towards organizations and the community.
* Home care assistance: assistance with homework, friendly visits with possibility of assistance with light chores, friendly calls, PAIR program, etc.
* Coup de pouce: light housework.
* Moisson Laval: regional food bank supplying Laval organizations.
* Alternative food counter: emergency food assistance.
* Breakfast-snacks in schools.
* Christmas baskets.
* School supplies baskets.
* Tax clinic.
Details on the service offer
2023 Christmas Baskets: For any resident of Laval who is on a low income and experiencing food insecurity. Registration by phone at 450 681-6164 ext. 0, while baskets last. Baskets are free and will be distributed on December 17 and 18 at Centre de bénévolat et Moisson Laval. 17/10/2023Holiday schedule 2023: Closed from December 24 to January 7 inclusively. 17/10/2023
residents, people and families with a low income, organizations helping people with a low income, newcomers, refugees
Monday to Thursday 8h30 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h30, Friday 8h30 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 15h00
emergency food counter: voluntary contribution of $5
Arabic, English, French, Spanish
emergency food counter: call to make an appointment
emergency food counter: proof of residence