* Information and referral.
* Accompaniment and mutual aid.
* Time and stress management and self-knowledge workshops.
* Job search workshop.
* Budget workshop.
* Board of directors workshop.
* Afternoon discussions.
* Assistance with filling out forms.
* Helping relationship.
* Promotion of rights.
* Material assistance.
* Low-cost meals and soup kitchen service.
* Access to a computer, Internet and telephone.
* Fight against poverty, social exclusion and homelessness.
Details on the service offer
people 35 years old and under
Monday to Thursday 12h00 to 18h00
member: optional contribution of $4
MRC Le Haut-Richelieu