INFORMATION TEMPORAIRE : Covid-19: The in-person information service is temporarily closed. Exceptionally, they offer legal information service by telephone. You can leave them a message on the voicemail at 514-227-3782 (option 4) and one of their lawyers (or a member of their staff) will contact you within a reasonable time. They will return calls within their office hours, Monday to Friday, between 9h00. and 17h00. Please indicate your availability in the message. 22/04/2020
* Legal information clinic: explanation of laws, information on various recourses and legal procedures, guidance within the justice system.
* Referral to community services and alternative ways to resolve conflicts.
* Material on legal information, information sessions on legal matters.
* Does not represent citizens in Court.
* Does not provide legal advice.
citizens searching for legal information
Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 9h00 to 17h00, Wednesday 9h00 to 19h00, people must arrive at least two hours prior to closing time