* Legal information clinic: explanation of laws, information on various recourses and legal procedures, guidance within the justice system.
* Referral to community services and alternative ways to resolve conflicts.
* Material on legal information, information sessions on legal matters.
* Pre-mediation service regarding family matters and Small Claims.
* Info-Séparation: consultation and legal information service in family law.
* Does not represent citizens in Court.
* Does not provide legal advice.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: In-person information service is temporarily closed. Exceptionally, they offer legal information service by telephone. You can leave them a message on the voicemail at 514-227-3782 (option 4) and one of their lawyers (or a member of their staff) will contact you within a reasonable time. They will return calls within their office hours, Monday to Friday, between 9h00. and 17h00. Please indicate your availability in the message. 31/03/2022
people searching for legal information
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00